Put It On

"Put It On" embodies the island lifestyle. It was captured in the Maldives where Sarah and I honeymooned. After months of planning a wedding we needed an escape to a worry free land. Our time in the Maldives was everything we needed. Time moved slow, we were able to kick back and relax and let the world disappear.

"Put It On" doesn't bring me back to the Maldives, it just puts me on an island. I can picture myself in a hammock in the shade listening to the waves beat the shore as the cool concoction in my hand drips sweat into the sand below. You don't need the memory of a tropical vacation to feel the warm breeze on your face when you look at this picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Favorite Photos of All Time

10 New Molding Designs

Behind the Title - "Into the Mystic"